Business Development Executive
- IT Security
- Territory management
- Uncapped commissions
We are world-leading, global IT Security firm that helps companies and organisations protect their data and minimise their vulnerability to cyber threats through a range of services such as PCI DSS Compliance, security audits, penetration testing, managed security services and web application security. We are now seeking a proven sales executive to assist with the continuation of the impressive growth that has been achieved to date.
- You have proven experience as a solutions sales specialist, and a track record of having tailored the solutions you have sold to the specific needs of the clients you have served. You are very comfortable carrying out needs analyses to reflect the specific requirements of your individual clients. Prospect into large, SMBs and Government enterprises with key focus on generating new business
- 5- 7 years IT security knowledge and solution selling experience is required for this role. We do expect you to be an accomplished Business Development Manager with inherent competencies in areas such as call cycle management, cold calling, client relationships and closing sales along with effective reporting to senior management.
- You are a hunter, and not afraid to proactively take the company’s offerings to market.
- As a rule you will be dealing with CIOs CISO and Board level Management/Directors.
- You will display a high level of professional demeanour. Hand in hand with this your communication and presentation skills (verbally and in writing) will be at a very high level.
- You are reasonably well-connected across various industry sectors, and you possess the networking and client management skills needed to continually develop your sphere of influence.
- You are KPI-focused, and while it is fair to say that the KPI’s are not arduous, you will nevertheless employ key sound sales strategies in order to meet the targets before you.
- You are personable, communicative and well-presented.
- You are adept at efficiently managing your own day, and while management support is always there, you will enjoy the autonomy that is inherent to this role.
If you tick all of the boxes above, then we really should talk!
- Negotiable base salary.
- Uncapped commission.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Mobile telephone and laptop.
This is a successful and staff-friendly company working in an industry sector, which is in high demand.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls from Recruitment Companies.